Region(s) North Dublin, Louth, Monaghan, Cavan, Meath-South Dublin, West Dublin, Kildare, Wicklow-Carlow, Kilkenny, Tipperary, Waterford, Wexford-Galway, Clare, Laois, Offaly, Westmeath-Donegal, Sligo, Leitrim, Longford, Mayo, Roscommon
Qualifications and Affiliations
• Post-Graduate Diploma in Business and Executive Coaching (QQI Level 9) UCD Michael Smurfit Business School
• Certificate in Systemic Team Coaching Association of Executive Coaching (AoEC)
• British Psychological Society Certified Test User of Ability and Personality Assessments Trained to analyse personality profiles using Wiser/16PF/15FQ/NEO; Myers Briggs model (JTI/Golden), Emotional Intelligence (EIQ), Values and Careers
• Certificate in Psychological First Aid Johns Hopkins University
• BSc. Human Resources Management (TUD)
• B.A (English & French) (NUI)
• Certificate in the Fundamentals of Systemic Coaching and Constellations (John Whittington) Part 1
• Individual accreditation at Practitioner Level European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC)
• Member of EMCC
Experience in one to one coaching
Moya is an experienced Business & Executive Coach whose passion is to enable individuals to flourish in their professional lives. She has seen time and again the impact and ripple effect of coaching and a coaching culture on the leader, team, organisation and broader system in which they operate and feels privileged to have a part in this.
High levels of integrity, emotional intelligence and respect enable her to forge authentic coaching relationships. Building on this foundation Moya holds up a mirror to her clients in service of their personal and professional growth and the development of their teams and organisations.
School leaders are at the centre of complex and changing environments. They must manage multiple stakeholders while ensuring the students in their care are front and centre. Resilience, vision and self-awareness, including understanding their impact on others, are essential.
In her work with leaders, Moya combines empathic listening with a level of candour and challenge which results in their field of vision widening; options and possibilities unfold. They feel empowered and inspired to explore their options and ultimately to achieve their goals.
Moya has 20+ years corporate experience across the Tech, Financial Services and Services sectors. She has worked in senior human resources roles spanning staffing leadership, HR generalist, operations, and program management disciplines. Former employers include multinationals and indigenous companies (Google, Microsoft, Certus), both in Ireland and abroad. Moya is also a qualified Team Coach and continues to deepen her understanding of individual and interpersonal psychology in service of her work with clients.
She currently provides coaching across a range of industries including tech, finance, healthcare, management consulting, education, retail and not for profit.