Qualifications and Affiliations
Diploma in Executive Coaching, Irish Management Institute 2005
Business Master Practitioner in NLP – Irish Institute of NLP 2004
Coaching Diploma – NLP Irish Institute of NLP
Supervision Coaching, Irish Management Institute 2009
Train The Trainer Certification – Irish Management Institute 2006
Certificate in Mind Coaching – Irish Institute of NLP 2015
Diploma in Financial Services, Institute of Bankers in Ireland 1999
Registered Member of the British Psychological Society as tester for Ability and Personality Assessments including 15FQ+ Personality Profiles, Myers Briggs Step 1 and Step 2
Registered Member of BarON Emotional Intelillegence 2005
• Accredited Member of the Association for Coaching.
• Registered Member of the British Psychological Society
• Accredited Member of Irish Institute of NLP and Irish Association of Mind Coaching
Experience in one to one coaching
With extensive experience in coaching, management, leadership, operations and Change Management, Marie can empathise with the challenges individuals face in the workplace when leading and managing teams.
A firm believer in the value of life-long learning, she devotes time not spent developing others to her own further education, to ensure her skills remain at the cutting edge of executive and personal development.
Marie is adept at translating leadership and positive psychology theory into actions and behaviours that deliver concrete results and create change. She brings an in-depth and practical understanding of leadership, change management, performance management and motivation to each of her coaching engagements. She consistently creates an environment of rapport and trust with her clients and inspires them to take personal responsibility for the achievement of goals.
Marie’s specialist expertise includes:
• Performance Management
• Leading & Implementing Change
• Understanding personal motivation, values, interpersonal style and development needs
• Career Progression
Marie’s coaching helps clients who:
• Want to gain insight on their own and others interpersonal preferences and appreciate differences in others
• Managers who face the challenges of people management and operational demands in their new role as Manager
• Need to develop personal and organisational plans and goals
• Want to strengthen presence and influence.
“Marie drew on her extensive commercial experience and political awareness to help me figure out so much about myself in a professional and personal capacity. She is continuing to enable me to reach my true potential with enormous success for me professionally and personally. She is a great sounding board with a fantastic supportive approach.
Director, Financial Services