Qualifications and Affiliations
MSc. in Coaching & Neuro Linguistics Programing, Kingston University 2012
Diploma in Executive Coaching, Positive Success Group 2008
Diploma in Counselling, Psychotherapy & Psychoanalysis, Ati Psychology Institute 2013
Diploma in Coaching & NLP Supervision, International Coach Federation 2012
Certification in Higher Professional Coaching Skills, International Coach Federation 2011
Certified Global Leadership of the Future Coach, Marshall Goldsmith Group 2015
Fetac Train the Trainer – FETAC 2009
International NLP Trainer & Consultant, NLP University, UC Santa Cruz, 2012
Certified Stakeholder Centered Coach, Marshall Goldsmith Group 2015
Certified NLP Master Practitioner, Empower Colleges, 2010
Additional Courses/Professional Development
• Trainer Certification on iWAM test method, jobEQ, 2015
• Certified VSQ Trainer & Consultant, JobEQ, 2014
• Certified LAB Profile Practioner, Success Strategies, 2014
• Certified Professional mBIT Coach, mBIT International, 2014
• Certification in Dangerous Demeanour Expression Recognition, Humintell, 2013
• Certification on Extended DISC Personal, Team & 360 Analysis, International Coach Federation, 2011
• Expert Level Certification on Advanced Micro-Expression Recognition, Humintell, 2011
• Master level Certification on Subtle Expression Recognition, Humintell, 2011
• Certification as NLP Master Practitioner, Empower Colleges, 2010
Credentialed Member – International Coach Federation
Full Member – Association of Coaching
Fellow – Irish Institute of Training & Development
Trainer Member – Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming
Associate – Marshall Goldsmith Leadership Group
Affiliate – Humintell LLC
Experience in one to one coaching
Denis is an Executive Coach and Neuro Linguistic Programming Supervisor who blends over 35 years business experience with his expertise as an Executive Coach. His extensive experience, wisdom and business acumen enable him to engage people in meaningful conversations about their personal growth and professional development. He understands what is involved in leading teams and has enabled many senior leaders to unleash their full leadership potential and lead with clarity, vision and purpose.
Denis partners with clients to help them achieve goals that may appear unattainable. He listens intently to what the client wants to achieve and has developed an ability to ‘cut to the chase’ in a non-confrontational way.
The diversity of Denis’s experience enables him to motivate and inspire clients to take their leadership capacity to the next level and achieve positive and sustainable change.
Denis’s specialist expertise includes:
• Workplace coaching for individuals taking on new management roles
• Impact and Influencing
• Understanding own and others personal preferences
• Motivating self and others
• Building confidence and resilience
• Leading and implementing change
• Development of leadership competencies and skills
• Stress management & Building Resilience
“Denis was instrumental in providing me with much needed external and objective insight and perspective at a time when significant changes were being implemented across the organisation.
He has the ability to probe for what is really important, listens intently and then provides suggestions for actions that were apparent but only became clear to me after discussions with him. He ensured I remained focused and shared the tools and techniques to keep me on track going forward. I feel very fortunate that I was able to work with Denis and thanks to his guidance, patience and support, I successfully navigated my way through what was a very challenging time in my professional life”.
Senior Executive, Financial Services.